Sunday 4 November 2012

How time flies

Hiya,

I cannot believe that I haven't made a single post on here since January. I can only apologise for my absence. I'd like to blame social media such as pinterest but it's not a good enough excuse. I guess sometimes life just gets in the way. Well where to start? I got myself a real design job (monday to friday) waay back in March. So I'm properly settled in london.  It's just great. However  the job has not left me with much energy to do much of my own work in my free time. But with winter drawing in or the fact I've finally settled into my job, i've decided to get blogging again :) bet you're all delighted! Anyway here's a wee sneak peak at some images I'll be working on for my friend's christmas sale. It's gonna be an exciting couple of months.


No comments: