Monday 24 May 2010

Degree show week

The reality of my degree show is setting in, thankfully. Although with reality is an overwhelming tiredness which I am not enjoying. I have started to tweak my penguin submission but it is going to take longer than I thought it would. But this is simply because I have started fiddling with every little detail. I really would like it to place. But you don't know what the competition will be like. I don't even know how many people I'm up against. Just nice to finally place for something, however small the title.

In other news, people have started to steal things from our degreeshow. It's ridiculous. I don't know how to deal with it. We all put our work in the space with the understanding people would respect the art exhibition. I just hope we can control it. Stop it. Otherwise we will all lose artwork that we spent a very long time over. I suppose we live and learn!

No comments: